Spotify vs. Apple Music

There is an unspoken competition between users of Spotify and Apple Music. I use Apple Music. I don't care for Spotify and my Spotify friends love to hate on me. They think they rule the music world and that they have more of a wider selection than I do. I don't know if thats true or not, but I won't ever leave Apple Music. I pay $4.99 on a student membership account. I love my choices for songs and I think Apple Music is super easy to navigate but there is still a lot of hype for Spotify. There's a gap in the media world over this, a battle over which is better. I found this article where the writer, Peter Hall broke down the differences between the two platforms. He ended his debate saying that Spotify won. His article is pretty interesting and his breakdown was clever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sherry Turkle's TED Talk

Game of Thrones Craze

Facebook Decline vs. Instagram Rise